Live an authentic culinary experience in Montepulciano. Learn about authentic Italian cuisine as you taste a refined menu of Italian specialties.
Standing high atop a hill in southern Tuscany not too far from Siena, Montepulciano is a medieval town of
rare beauty. The city, full of elegant Renaissance palaces, ancient churches,
charmingsquares and hidden corners, boasts vast
panoramas all over the wonderful Val d'Orcia and Val di Chiana valleys that surround it.
Live an authentic culinary experience in this amazing city. Meet Giulia, your friendly local chef, and enjoy a journey through Italian tastes in a wonderful location. Here's a sample menu:
- artichoke, primo sale cheese, strawberries
- zucchini cream with mint, vegan homemade yogurt, millet muffin
- beans salad, focaccia bread
- spaghetti with chicory, Marzolino cheese fondue
- gnocchi with sage and garbanzo beans cream with saffron, hazelnuts
- marinated tofu, apple and mustard cream, almonds
- special roll and pumpkin' dip
- futomaki polenta with spinach and pecorino cheese, Brasil toasted nuts
- meringa-lemon curd bisquit
- dark chocolate soufflé
- coconut mousee with cocoa and goji berry
You can choose 4 dishes, and there's the option of gluten free or vegan menu.
Don't miss this special experience in Montepulciano!