About This Tour
Duration: 3 to 6 hrs
Location: Florence, Italy
Product Code: 102369P1
During our 3 hour tour, we touch the most important sites of the historical center of Florence, starting from piazza San Marco, then we reach the religious district with the Cathedral dedicated to Santa Maria del Fiore, Giotto Bell tower, Brunelleschi Dome and the Baptistry. We go on to the political center, seat of the Signoria palace and the Uffizi Palace. We end along the Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge), famous for its shops.
Our 3 hour walking tour starts at 10.00 am from San Marco Square.
- Piazza san Marco
- Accademia Gallery (outside),housing the original David and the Four Slaves by Michelangelo.
- Cathedral complex (exterior): Duomo, dedicated to saint Mary of the Flower, Baptistry dedicated to Saint John the Baptist, the Dome by Brunelleschi, the first Renaissance Architect and engineer, Giotto BellTower with its refined marble decorations.
- Republic square
- New Market famous for its Wild Boar
- Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge), famous for its Jewelleries since the yar 1565
- Vasarian Corridor (outside)
- Uffizi Building
- Signoria Square
- Dante's district where we can admire the spot where the Florentine poet, author of the Divine Comedy was born.
Type of Activity
Private & Custom Tours > Private Sightseeing Tours >
Type of Booking
Confirmation from supplier in 12-48 hours of booking.
Voucher Option For This Activity
The local operator accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). If you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your e-voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information: Complete operator information including local telephone numbers at your destination,
are included in your Confirmation Voucher.
Product Managers select only the most experienced and relible operators in each destination,
removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind