Go beyond the usual tourist routine, make yourself part of the true local lifestyle. Combine the heritage delights and traditional recipes on this 4 hour tour and hands on cooking class with seafood lunch and wine ... More info ›
Go beyond the usual tourist routine, make yourself part of the true local lifestyle. Combine the heritage delights and traditional recipes on this 4 hour tour and hands on cooking class with seafood lunch and wine.
- immerse yourself in the local life with your guide, learn about monuments, history and local recipes
- admire the town, the lagoon and Sottomarina beach from 30mt on top the oldest clock tower in the world
- stroll past locals enjoying life while sipping coffees and local wines
- visit our friends at the fish market to buy the freshest seafood for your lunch
- small group of no more than 8 people
- learn tips and tricks to cook local centuries old recipes so you can entertain friends and family back home
- freshest 3 courses seafood lunch with wines and aperitif
See Chioggia from a different angle, once you have met your local guide you'll go at the top of the 30 meters tower with the oldest clock in the world, to admire the wonderful lagoon, the town center and the beach of Sottomarina, sometimes even able to spot Venice and the snowy mountains behind.
Now is time to wonder around the Corso del Popolo, the town center strip, lined with bars and shops in one side, palazzos and churches on the other side. Before starting the cooking class you'll visit the fish market to buy from our friends fishmongers the catch of the day.
Once you become familiar with the relaxing slow rhythms of life in the lagoon, you will be taken on board a moored yacht where your guide awaits you for an hands-on cuisine demonstration, an aperitif accompanied by prosecco and an authentic seafood lunch based on the catch of the day.
There is no better way to get to know the history and the people of a place than to taste them together with recipes and life stories.
It’s La Dolce Vita at its best, venetian lagoon edition!