Live an authentic culinary experience in Treviso. Learn to cook a special vegetarian menu in a picturesque district in Treviso ... More info ›
Live an authentic culinary experience in Treviso. Learn to cook a special vegetarian menu in a picturesque district in Treviso. Learn about authentic genuine cuisine as you prepare your own lunch.
Treviso is a stunning city and comune in the Veneto region of northern Italy. It has a miscellaneous cultural and gastronomy heritage, indeed it is the original production area of Prosecco wine and radicchio, and perharps the popular Italian dessert tiramisù.
Discover this amazing city and explore its pretty canals, narrow cobbled streets and frescoed churches. If you like vegetarian cuisine, this is the opportunity to learn all about it. Enter the home of your chef and teacher, Fabrizio, and learn to cook a refined menu of vegetarian dishes.
This is a sample menu:
- Special chef's salad (with quinoa, saffron eggs an a secret ingredient)
- Gourmet salad with carrots, raisins and pine nuts
- Falafel, Hummus, Alur Chop, Pana Parata
- Kamut pasta with seitan ragu, rosemaru and garlic
- Chocolate cake with lemon grass, ginger, and white chocolate lychees with mint.
To celebrate this great cooking class, the best way is to bring your favourite bottle of wine. Don't miss this exlcusive experience in Treviso!