Embark on this 5-hour wine tasting excursion to Chianti with a professional guide. You will meet your guide at a meeting point and will be transported on a luxury coach ... More info ›
Embark on this 5-hour wine tasting excursion to Chianti with a professional guide. You will meet your guide at a meeting point and will be transported on a luxury coach. Chianti is one of the most famous wine regions of Italy. Minimum and maximum age applies for this tour.
You will ride through the scenic countryside, boasting endless vineyard views, medieval villages, and panoramic roads like you’ve never seen before. You will enjoy some free time in the heart of Tuscany and explore the Chianti wine shops and artisan boutiques. As if this tour couldn’t get any better, test your palette and imbibe in world-renowned Chianti wine at a picturesque winery among the vineyards. You are welcome to purchase your own Chianti mementos, giving you a lifetime of memories or another good night with friends!
Please see itinerary below.
- You will meet in Bar Reale which is inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station (follow platform 16 to the grassy area with palm trees) and depart at 2:30pm.
- You will arrive at the first winery where you will enjoy the scenery and taste fine Chianti wine as well as Tuscan cheeses and meats.
- You will have time to check out the shop to purchase your favorite wine.
- Around 4:50pm, you will head to the second winery and arrive around 5:15pm and enjoy more wine and food tastings.
- You will depart the winery around 6:40pm to head back to Florence.
- You will arrive in Florence around 7:30pm.