Learn to prepare all of the essential components of a Italian meal, with this all-inclusive 4.5-hour cooking lesson. Enjoy this unique experience with your small-group of no more than 10 as you learn of Tuscany's traditional recipes ... More info ›
Learn to prepare all of the essential components of a Italian meal, with this all-inclusive 4.5-hour cooking lesson. Enjoy this unique experience with your small-group of no more than 10 as you learn of Tuscany's traditional recipes. Create foods such as homemade pasta, main courses, traditional desserts , pizza, and soup, all with contemporary twists and organic fresh ingredients.
This experience is a great opportunity to learn from a Master Chef for a day. With this class, you'll learn to prepare all of the essential components of an Italian meal, which makes this ideal for all food lovers.
Below are some menus example to chose , proposed during the cooking lessonsAppetizers:
These culinary holidays are relaxed, fun and hands-on, with everyone working in a group with the chef. Up to 10 students are welcome, so everyone can really get involved.
You’ll learn new techniques and skills, while creating recipes using organic, seasonal ingredients from the operator's farm
Decide what recipes you would like to learn with this 4-course dinner. The chef will provide all the backing material needed to carry out your lessons included in recipes book and certificate of participation from the Association of Tuscan cooks.
Follow the master chef who will guide you to prepare delicious Italian dishes with your hands, after which you can enjoy what you have prepared while relaxing at your table with a good wine or soft drink to accompany your meal, including table service and final cleaning.
typical croutonsand much more..Starter:
• Handmade pasta
• Pappardelle with chianina meat sauce ragu (bolognese style)
• Tortelli with pumpkin and ricotta cheese served with black truffle
• Gundi served with truffle cream
• Gnocchi potatoes dumplings with tomato sauce or pesto
• Ravioli butter and sage
• Risotto with porcini mushrooms
• Risotto with saffron and melted robiola cheese
• Ribollita (traditional Tuscan soup with stale bread, vegetables and legumes)
• Pappa al pomodoro tomato soup
• Cacciucco (fish soup)
• Spelt and legume soup served with caramelize beaconand much more.
Main Course: Served with sides
• Peposo, renaissance dish of Tuscan traditional made with beef cooked in Chianti wine
• Guinea fowl in hunting style sauce
• Beef meatballs Tuscany style with tomato sauce
• Rosticciana stufata, stewed pork ribs with black olives and pine nuts
• Roll of turkey stuffed
• Zucchini stuffed Tuscan style
• Eggplant parmesan
• Escalope with porcini mushrooms
• Shoulder of lamb Tuscany styleand much more..Desserts
• Chef Fabrizio crunchy tiramisu
• Grandmother cake
• Cantucci di prato con vinsanto, typical Tusc
• Vanilla panna cotta with seasonal fruit and chocolate coulis
• Castagnaccio, traditional cake with chestnuts flower served with pistachios ice cream
• Zuppa inglese, delicious spoon dessert of the Tuscan renaissance traditionand much more.