Imagine ... being 4 friends or a family, a small yacht, moored in the marina of a small fishing village near the Cinque Terre ... More info ›
Imagine ... being 4 friends or a family, a small yacht, moored in the marina of a small fishing village near the Cinque Terre.
Check in with a bottle of prosecco, walk through the village and choose a restaurant to dine, sleep in a boat cradled in the waves of the sea.
Imagine .. waking up and having breakfast with fresh croissants and cappucino in the boat .. and leave for a small cruise between Portovenere and the Cinque Terre.
Visiting all the villages .. swim in wonderful places .. have fresh pasta with mussels and cuttlefish ... take the sun on the bow ..
And when this fabulous experience is about to end, you'll have a Spritz at sunset.
This is not imagination, this is a real choice ..
- We will meet at the Marina del Fezzano between 8 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Check-in with a bottle of Prosecco.
- Accommodation of 4 guests in two rooms. One double and one with two single beds and briefing on the behavior to be kept on board.
- Dinner is not included but there are restaurants nearby.
- Breakfast included with fresh croissants and cappuccino or coffee at 9 a.m.
- Departure for the small Cinque Terre cruise at 10 a.m.
- The first stage of the tour will be Portovenere where guests will disembark with a stop 40 min.
- The tour will restart from Portovenere with boarding at 11:30 am.
- The second stage of the tour will be Manarola where guests lunch included on board and will have the opportunity to swim, snorkel and then visit the village.
- The third stage of the tour will be Vernazza where guests will disembark with a stop in an hour.
- The fourth stage will be Monterosso where guests will disembark with a stop in an hour.
- The fifth and last stage of the tour will be Riomaggiore.Before returning to La Spezia guests will have an aperitif at sunset
- Return to La Spezia between 7/8 pm.